Our website uses cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.
(Accept cookies and do not show this message again)

Shout99.com - Freelancers Outside IR35

To Print this page select Print from the File menu.
Please use your browser Back button to return to Shout99.com


Professional Indemnity & Liability Insurance for Design Engineers
Provided in association with Coulson Prichard Associates
If you are unable to order online or require assistance, please call 01480 470220

- What cover do you need?
- What to look out for in a policy
- Scheme Prices

What to look out for in a policy

  • Ensure the scheme covers work direct with clients and agency based contracts
  • Ensure that retroactive cover is offered, thus protecting any work or decisions you have made in the recent past
  • Check the 'excesses' - some can be very high
  • Ensure it covers 'sub contracted work'
  • Make sure all Directors, Officers and Employees of the Company are covered
  • Check to see if the insurer includes 'Legal Expenses' to cover your company against disputes with IR, HMC and your Agents/Clients
  • Ensure the cover includes business asset and disruption cover as well

This article was printed from Shout99.com
Copyright 1999-2015 Shout99 Ltd
All Rights Reserved