Our website uses cookies to store information on your computer. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work as a result. Find out more about how we use cookies.
(Do not show this message again)

Shout99.com - Freelancers Outside IR35

To Print this page select Print from the File menu.
Please use your browser Back button to return to Shout99.com


Personal Accident, Sickness & Travel Insurance
Provided in association with Coulson Prichard Associates
If you are unable to order online or require assistance, please call 01480 470220

- Why you need cover
- Price Details

Why you need cover

Our Broking partner, Caunce O'Hara, has developed a scheme to provide financial assistance should you suffer from an injury or sickness. This policy can also incorporate exceptionally good value business cover for traveling worldwide (57.50 per annum) in any one year and holiday travel cover extension for you, your spouse and/or dependent children (32.50 per annum). Compare our prices!

The accident and sickness cover is particular good value (starts at 107.50 per annum) and pays out 150 a week for up to 52 weeks (eg 7,800) after 7 days deferred period with no medical underwriting required. Many freelancers take this out in conjunction with Income Protection/PHI Insurance which pays out higher amounts in the event of a claim.

This policy is designed for an individual Computer Freelancer who would suffer financial hardship if he or she suffered from an injury or sickness, and which prevented he or she from carrying out their normal duties.

This article was printed from Shout99.com
Copyright 1999-2015 Shout99 Ltd
All Rights Reserved