Some issues that may be of interest:-
● Guarantee free movement of people so we can compete effectively throughout Europe.
● Tax competition so we can compete fairly with freelancers from other member states.
● Protection against being undercut by freelancers from non-EU countries.
● Ensuring seasonal freelancers from other EU States pay their fair share of tax.
● Pan European Tax simplification for freelancers. (Ever closer integration).
● Extending small claims court facilities across Europe.
● Fight against hidden barriers to competition. (eg. Language barriers)
● What about legal protection while working in Europe.
● Can we have a single PI Insurance recognised throughout Europe?
● What about a single health Insurance while working across Europe?
There are more than enough issues of deep concern here; but I don't hear anything from PCG or Shout99 or any other Contractor's group.