The Internet brings the ability to shout "99" to thousands of like-minded small businesses.
Small businesses also represent 99% of all companies in the UK and are fundamental to the success of the UK economy.
Shout99 was the first news site to alert freelancers to the potential impact of IR35 and to the problems with Fast Track Visa's - FTV.
Membership of Shout99.com, which is free, provides the following benefits:-
- News - You can access original content, written with the freelancer in mind.
- You can comment and discuss with your fellow freelancers, issues that affect you
- A range of products and services for small businesses in out Freelancers Shop - see details below
- You can ask our panel of experts legal and accounting questions:
- Get our free email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time)
- Subscribe to email of content as soon as it hits the site.
We use 3rd party suppliers for the provision of certain Shout99 products and services.
View our disclaimer.
To join Shout99 please register here
The site is powered by Novacaster- a product that allows content management, interaction and personalisation.
For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org