The first newsletter to members of the network was sent in March 1999 to report on a UK taxation measure known as IR35.
Since then Shout99.com has become the largest and fastest growing freelancer network, providing news, expert analysis, informed debate and discussion; and a wide range of services.
Every week we send out an email newsletter which leads with a key "happening" that week plus a summary of the stories that have run on Shout99 since the last newsletter.
It also includes information on freelancer services. These are products or services that we either use ourselves or have checked out and consider are of benefits to freelancers.
Some key points
- This newsletter is free and always will be.
- We consider your email address private and confidential and will not provide it to any third party.
- You are free to unsubscribe at any time.
- You are under no obligation to ever purchase any of the Shout99 products or services
- We would ask that you forward newsletters to your contacts. Growing the network will increase the opportunities available to members of the network
If you wish to receive a copy of this newsletter:
Provide your email address in the "Newsletter Sign-up:" text box (On the left of this article)
If you are a registered user, and logged in, go to your Admin area and create your subscription there.
The same mechanisms allow you to unsubscribe when you wish.
Any further questions regarding the newsletter?
Contact Susie Hughes:
t: 07703 486276