New cars depreciate in value significantly during the first few years, so if your car is stolen or declared an insurance write-off, GAP Insurance 'Return to Invoice' refunds the difference between what you paid for the car and your insurer's depreciated valuation.
For example, if you paid £12,500 for a new car. Then, two years later it's stolen. The insurance company value it and pays £6,500. GAP Insurance 'Return to Invoice' will refund the difference of £6,000 to you directly.
- Cover Term 3 Years
- Maximum Vehicle Cost £100,000
- Maximum Claim Limit £25,000
- Covers new and used vehicles
- Claims paid quickly to get you back on the road
- Available for all vehicles (financed or cash)
- No salesman commission
- On-Line discounted premium
- Protects your investment
- Back to original Invoice price
For more information, see FAQs
To get a quote or purchase online, click on
'Return to Invoice'
We use third party suppliers for the provision of certain Shout99 products and services.
View our disclaimer.